The Santa Clara Valley Section (SCVS) provides scholarships to qualified women high school graduates, college undergraduates, graduates, and re-entry students. Scholarships will be awarded primarily on the basis of scholastic achievement, motivation and interest in engineering. Each recipient will receive a $1000.00 award.
2009-2010 SWE-SCV Scholarship Recpients
- Esther Williams Scholarship: Erin Hicks
- Irmgard Flugge-Lotz Scholarship: Stephanie Young
- Mary G. Ross Scholarship: Joy Chen
- Al Gardner Scholarship: Erika Ye
- Electronics for Imaging Scholarship: Pankti Doshi
The 2010-2011 Scholarship Application Process
Please read the "Hints for Success" list and the entire application prior to typing or printing any information. Personal and financial information will be held in strict confidence. If a question does not apply, indicate "N/A." If you need more space to answer questions, you may attach additional pages. Include your name at the top of each page.
Please note that your application is not complete until the scholarship committee has received the following:
- Completed application.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation.
- Unofficial copy of standardized test score(s)
- List of extra-curricular activities
- Short Answers
- Official transcript
Scholarship Deadline: All materials must be postmarked by APRIL 1, 2011.
Applicants will be notified by May 2011.
If you have any questions, please send email to us at .
2010-2011 Scholarship Chair
Society of Women Engineers Santa Clara Valley Section